Our Personal Training Program is still under construction; please inquire in the office for more information.
Have you just finished physical therapy, but aren’t yet ready to ring the bell? Stay fit and active by signing up for OSS Elite’s Personal Training Program!
Physical Therapy served as a great way to increase your physical activity level, but there is no need to stop just because your treatment has. Exercise is important for proper cardiovascular function, strengthening and improving performance, keeping injuries at bay, supporting brain function and mental health, and fat loss/muscle gain. Keep the ball rolling, and stay healthy with OSS!
- Your Physical Therapist is on-site to ask questions or assist the personal trainer with designing a program that meets your needs and accommodates your past injuries.
- Reduce the risk of injury by working with a trainer who has a PT knowledge base.
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art equipment.
- More one-on-one attention and less crowded setting compared to traditional gyms.
- Better and faster results
- Functional exercises with more output in everyday life
- Personal trainers will ensure clients are performing exercises correctly and efficiently.