Conditions treated include:
- Pre and post operative orthopedic surgery rehabilitation: rotator cuff and shoulder surgeries, ACL reconstruction, knee meniscus surgeries, cervical and lumbar surgeries, elbow surgeries, ankle surgeries and joint replacements
- Chronic pain conditions including neck and low back pain, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Traumas including motor vehicle accidents, falls, fractures, sprains and strains
- Sports Injuries
- Neck and low back radiculopathies, Sciatica
- Balance and gait disorders
- Post Mastectomy
- Body mechanics and ergonomics
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Generalized weakness
Physical Therapy (PT) is traditionally recommended by your physician to aid in recovering from an injury or surgery. But physical therapy is much more than rehabilitation. As Physical Therapists, we guide patients along a healing path toward improved overall fitness and function, prevention of injury, and prevention of surgery when possible.
OSS Elite Physical & Hand Therapy is unique because we also specialize in Hand Therapy.